Sunday, December 28, 2014

More Than a Bit Delinquent

A few minutes ago, the church commissioned the team that's leaving to serve in Cambodia this coming week. This, of all things, made me think that I should really get a start on that long overdue blog I was gonna start about my own mission trip.

Fortunately, nothing vital hinges on my writing of a timely mission blog. But I've been thinking about doing this for a while, just to give a personal recount of my experiences for those interested, especially, but not limited to, those that supported me in either prayer or finance. I realize there are quite a few people who fit that description that, for one reason or another, have basically been in the dark about the whole thing. My communication skills need some work, and I sincerely apologize for my negligence. Hopefully this can be a step toward making it up to you folks.

So here's the beginning of my post-mission blog. For a more team-oriented (and more timely) record, check out this one, at Clovis Christian Church's website.

Thanks for taking an interest, and I hope you are blessed and informed by this.

No comments:

Post a Comment